Click on the picture

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beware! cheated while travelling

I want to share some of my experiences while travelling hoping you would gain some tips of how to not get cheated.
                                                                    

Cheats the autorickshaw wala
  I was going from R.K.Puram to Birla mandir as I usually do so frequentlyto visit the temple there.The autorickshaw driver asked me 110 Rs for what i usually pay 80 Rs .When I told him that he was overcharging me,he held out a paper which said 11 km -110 Rs.I took the sheet and found out he was showing me night travel charges.He was a cheat and I just paid him what was due.

Cheats the autorickshaw wala 2
 Beware of the three wheelers at Delhi roads they might take you round and round the same road and charge you double the amount,if you are not vigilant.It is better to fix the price of your destination before you hire a taxi or autorickshaw.Ask somebody how much it takes to go to such and such destination and you can get a fair idea.

1 comment:

  1. very true . it often happens with me as well.Either they do not want to drive you or they demand unreasonable . Its better either to fix the rates or go by the tariff card and decide this at the time of boarding itself

    ReplyDelete